sâmbătă, 9 august 2008

Jungle Legend 2009

Jungle Legend 2009

Hi! Did you come here from Google looking for troubleshooting information about the PC game Jungle Legend? If so, I just wanted to let you know that I am also getting crashes from the main menu reporting that final.exe had a problem. At least you know you’re not alone on this vast internet.

…Moving right along, tonight’s game is Jungle Legend. It came in a new batch of obscure games from an eBay seller. Whenever a new shipment comes, I always feel like delving right into at least one of them. Unfortunately, this is the one I chose. Unfortunate because it did not work. The game had IncaGold on the packaging which made me feel good because they were responsible for Hot Wired. It looks like an outfit named Flair Software licensed IncaGold’s 3D engine for this title.


Jungle Legend Main Menu

The game’s installer shows a graphic for 3D Real Hunting. That threw me off somewhat– was it an ad or an oversight on the part of the installation engineer?

The game’s documentation is quite thorough and straightforward about the storyline– skimming… African rainforests… tribes, ancient race… 4 magic stones, correspond to earth elements like fire and water. Okay, I gather I’m supposed to collect the 4 rocks. It occurs to me I almost have enough to write a MobyGames description, except that I don’t exactly know what the gameplay is like. I assume it’s a 3D game, and an action one at that. But I don’t know if it’s 1st or 3rd-person or perhaps side-scrolling.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu